Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
Proceeding to use the website will indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you wish to use any services produced online now or in the future, you are also subject to the applicable terms. We reserve the right to change the website and these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you, and your continued use of the website indicates your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
This website and the information contained within it is protected by copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Content of this website may not be copied to any other publication (including electronic, hard copy or others). Interior deep linking or framing of this website is prohibited without permission of Blind Brothers Australia.
You agree that you will not:
- use or attempt to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
- use or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website;
- except where used in connection with the typical indexing activities of a search engine or directory, use or attempt to use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the web pages or content of the website without Blind Brothers Australia consent.
The information contained in this website contains opinions and indicators only which are not intended to be relied upon to make business decisions. Blind Brothers Australia makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about;
- the content of this website or
- the content of any other website referred to or accessed by hyperlink.
Whilst we will endeavour to maintain our online services, we cannot guarantee that this website will always be accessible to you nor can we guarantee that services provided by this website will not be interrupted. We operate strict internal procedures regarding the integrity of the website, we cannot promise that any information that you may download or copy will be error or virus free. For the avoidance of doubt, we disclaim responsibility for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of using this website as well as any damages third parties may cause to you by your use of this website resulting from a breach of website security.